You can easily add your favorite image or photo as a blog's header image. You can also add your blog's title and description with your desired image or photo. I appreciate to use your own header image than the image already defined by the blog template designer or just the plain background. Before uploading your own header image, please make sure that the image size will be fit to rest of the header section of your blog. In this page, you will learn how to upload a header image for your blog. It's very simple and easy.
No technical knowledge is required. Just follow the instructions.
Steps of uploading blog's header image:
- After logging to your blogger account (blogger), go to Dashboard > Layout > Template > Edit HTML. Now, click on Edit option form the Header and you will see a pop up window will be appeared like the following:
- Form the pop up window, select the method to upload your desired image. You can upload image form your computer by selecting From your computer option. Just give the location of your image. Alternately, you can upload image form the web by selecting Form the web option. In this case, you have to put the url of your desired image.
- At last, click on Save to save the image. And you have done all!!
You can display your header image by two ways:
- Behind title and description: If you select this option, the header image will be located behind your blog's title and description.
- Instead of title and description: If your header image contains title and description, you can use this option. This option will disable your blog's text title and description. Only the header image will be displayed.